What is Professional Pet Care?
Caring for a pet takes lots of love and time. All Four Paws is a resource you can turn to when you need a little help. We do much more than provide your pet with food and water while you’re away from home. A knowledgeable pet sitter also spends quality time with your pet, exercises them, and knows how to tell if they need medical attention. Additionally, as part of our standard service, we offer other benefits such as bringing in mail and newspapers, watering plants, turning lights on and off, and providing your home with a lived-in look to help deter crime.
- Complimentary ‘Get to Know Us’ Consultation Prior to Bookin
- Professional In-Home Pet Care While You’re Away
- Help Deter Crime by Providing a ‘Lived-In’ Look
- Bring in Mail and Newspapers, Water Plants, Litter Box and Cage Maintenance
- Provide Updates on Your Pet and Home
- Mid-Day Visits (i.e.: walks, administer medications, extra attention) Why Professional Pet Care?
- Trustworthy, reliable and affordable care by a licensed professional
- Someone to contact if you have concerns about your pet or home while you’re away
- No need to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- Maintains consistent routine, diet and exercise, by allowing pets to stay in their own surroundings with familiar sights, sounds and smells
- Prevents stress from transporting a pet to an unfamiliar location
- Reduces exposure to unknown animals and potential illness
- Peace of mind knowing your pet is receiving personal attention and your home is being looked after
The end result is a relaxed, healthy and happy pet waiting to
greet you when you return home!
All Four Paws is:
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Member of National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
- American Red Cross Certified in Pet First Aid and CPR
Meet the Owner…
Elizabeth Kulbin has been taking care of animals for more than 30 years. She is certified by the American Red Cross in Pet First Aid and CPR. She has also successfully completed Registered Veterinary Technician coursework in Animal Nutrition, Canine and Feline Management.
Elizabeth and her husband, Lembit, share their historic Redlands home with two dogs, Matti & Kona, and two cats, Mocha & Cappi, all of which were adopted from local shelters or Humane Societies.
Elizabeth maintains a Financial Advising practice and has been fortunate enough to provide trusted advice to her valued clients and their families for nearly a decade. As many of them know, she also has a boundless affinity for animals. This lifelong passion has motivated her to establish All Four Paws.
Elizabeth is an active member of the community. She has chaired the American Cancer Society’s Redlands Relay For Life (2001, 2002), is involved with the Redlands Bicycle Classic and currently serves as a Board Member of The Rotary Club of Redlands. She has most recently been the driving force behind establishing Redlands’ first dog park.
PO Box 1322
Redlands, CA 92373